Project Name File Name Usage Source Code Link
soundfingerprinting WinFFMpegResampler.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Hermod TCPServer.cs // Start the TCPListenerThread _ListenerThread.Start() Link To Source File
Hermod UDPServer.cs // Start the TCPListenerThread _ListenerThread.Start() Link To Source File
NetworkMonitor FMain.cs tt.Start() Link To Source File
NetworkMonitor FScan.cs new Thread(scan).Start() Link To Source File
NetworkMonitor FMain.cs new Thread(task.scan).Start() Link To Source File
RunJS ScriptRunner.cs jsThread.Start() Link To Source File
MangaEplision Global.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
RazorEngine TemplateServiceTestFixture.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
lucene.net SupportClass.cs threadField.Start() Link To Source File
lucene.net TestSpellChecker.cs m_thread.Start() Link To Source File
lucene.net TestSupportClass.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Xen-Game-Client Game.cs terrainProcessing.Start() Link To Source File
nCQRS TransactionalSqlPersistenceEngineTests.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Super2013 TransactionalSqlPersistenceEngineTests.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Agents FixedThreadPoolScheduler.cs th.Start() Link To Source File
starboard-sc2 ScoreboardNetwork.cs this.listenThread.Start() Link To Source File
SystemWrapper ThreadWrap.cs UnderlyingObject.Start() Link To Source File
Kinect PowerpointOverlayViewModelBase.cs _mouseSimulationThread.Start() Link To Source File
Kinect PowerpointOverlayViewModelBase.cs _laserSimulationThread.Start() Link To Source File
Kinect MyKinect.cs _kinectThread.Start() Link To Source File
mono-reactive EventLoopScheduler.cs th.Start () Link To Source File
mono-reactive NewThreadScheduler.cs thread_factory (() => { Thread.Sleep ((int) Scheduler.Normalize (dueTime).TotalMilliseconds); if (!cancel) dis.Add (action (this, (TState) state)); }).Start () Link To Source File
NDistribUnit AgentTestRunner.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
NDistribUnit GeneralProgram.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
NDistribUnit DomainManager.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
NDistribUnit EventPump.cs this.pumpThread.Start() Link To Source File
NDistribUnit TestRunnerThread.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
NDistribUnit TestThread.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
NDistribUnit EventQueueTests.cs p.ProducerThread.Start() Link To Source File
NDistribUnit EventQueueTests.cs consumerThread.Start() Link To Source File
NDistribUnit AfterConstraintTests.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
NDistribUnit AfterTests.cs new Thread(ModifyValuesAfterDelay).Start() Link To Source File
NDistribUnit PNUnitTestRunner.cs mThread.Start() Link To Source File
NDistribUnit Runner.cs mThread.Start() Link To Source File
NDistribUnit UnhandledExceptions.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
practice TasksTest.cs new Thread(() => { var request = WebRequest.CreateHttp(UrlToTest); request.Method = "GET"; var requestTask = Task.Factory.FromAsync(request.BeginGetResponse, request.EndGetResponse, null); requestTask.Wait(); var response = requestTask.Result; Assert.IsNotNull(response); this.EnqueueTestComplete(); }).Start() Link To Source File
practice TasksTest.cs new Thread(() => { var webClient = new WebClient(); var source = new TaskCompletionSource(); webClient.DownloadStringCompleted += (sender, args) => { if (args.Cancelled) { source.SetCanceled(); return; } if (args.Error != null) { source.SetException(args.Error); return; } source.SetResult(args.Result); }; webClient.DownloadStringAsync(new Uri(UrlToTest, UriKind.Absolute), null); source.Task.Wait(); var result = source.Task.Result; Assert.IsNotNull(result); this.EnqueueTestComplete(); }).Start() Link To Source File
practice TasksTest.cs new Thread(() => { Thread.Sleep(2000); if (callback != null) { var result = a + b; callback(result); } }).Start() Link To Source File
sable-fx EditorAdapter.cs _parserThread.Start() Link To Source File
sable-fx EditorAdapter.cs _colorizerThread.Start() Link To Source File
sable-fx ExampleBrowser.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
sable-fx GameWindowThreaded.cs rendering_thread.Start() Link To Source File
sable-fx InputFileLoader.cs errThread.Start() Link To Source File
sable-fx InputFileLoader.cs outThread.Start() Link To Source File
BCCL CustomThreadPool.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
BCCL ThreadController.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
BCCL StaticRandomTest.cs threads[i].Start() Link To Source File
BCCL OrderedLockTest.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
BCCL SyncLockTest.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
WCFQuickSamples Program.cs requestThreads[i].Start() Link To Source File
WCFQuickSamples Program.cs t1.Start() Link To Source File
WCFQuickSamples Program.cs t2.Start() Link To Source File
WCFQuickSamples Program.cs new Thread(new ThreadStart(StartServer)).Start() Link To Source File
babelim AmipNowPlayingListerner.cs this.workerThread.Start() Link To Source File
Castle.Transactions MSDN_Is_Wrong.cs t1.Start() Link To Source File
Castle.Windsor-READONLY ScopedLifestyleExplicitAndMultipleThreadsTestCase.cs otherThread.Start() Link To Source File
Castle.Windsor-READONLY DispatcherObjectTestCase.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Castle.Windsor-READONLY SynchronizeFacilityTestCase.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Castle.Windsor-READONLY LitestylePerThreadTestCase.cs new Thread(() => { action.Invoke(); @event.Set(); }).Start() Link To Source File
Castle.Windsor-READONLY LifestyleManagerTestCase.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Castle.Windsor-READONLY MultithreadedPooledTestCase.cs threads[i].Start() Link To Source File
Castle.Windsor-READONLY SynchronizationProblemTestCase.cs threads[i].Start() Link To Source File
Castle.Windsor-READONLY InterceptorsTestCase.cs threads[i].Start() Link To Source File
Windsor SessionStoreTestCase.cs newThread.Start() Link To Source File
Windsor SessionStoreTestCase.cs newThread.Start() Link To Source File
Windsor ServiceHostFixture.cs new System.Threading.Thread(() => { int refValue = 0, outValue; Assert.AreEqual(42, client.GetValueFromConstructorAsRefAndOut(ref refValue, out outValue)); //var result = client.BeginGetValueFromConstructorAsRefAndOut(ref refValue, null, null); //Assert.AreEqual(42, client.EndGetValueFromConstructorAsRefAndOut(ref refValue, out outValue, result)); }).Start() Link To Source File
Windsor ScopedLifestyleExplicitAndMultipleThreadsTestCase.cs otherThread.Start() Link To Source File
Windsor DispatcherObjectTestCase.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Windsor SynchronizeFacilityTestCase.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Windsor LitestylePerThreadTestCase.cs new Thread(() => { action.Invoke(); @event.Set(); }).Start() Link To Source File
Windsor LifestyleManagerTestCase.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Windsor MultithreadedPooledTestCase.cs threads[i].Start() Link To Source File
Windsor SynchronizationProblemTestCase.cs threads[i].Start() Link To Source File
Windsor InterceptorsTestCase.cs threads[i].Start() Link To Source File
sider IocpExecutor.cs _writeThread.Start() Link To Source File
sider IocpExecutor.cs _readThread.Start() Link To Source File
sider AutoActivatingPool.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
sider HighLoadSample.cs newThread(pool).Start() Link To Source File
sider HighLoadSample.cs newThread(pool).Start() Link To Source File
sider MultiExecSample.cs logThread.Start() Link To Source File
sider MultiExecSample.cs incrThread.Start() Link To Source File
c-raft RegionFile.cs offsetThread.Start() Link To Source File
c-raft RegionFile.cs tstampThread.Start() Link To Source File
c-raft RegionFile.cs #else })); #endif workerThreads[i].Start() Link To Source File
c-raft IrcClient.cs Thread.Start() Link To Source File
c-raft Server.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
c-raft TestClient.cs _receiveQueueReader.Start() Link To Source File
Fibrous ThreadFiber.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Fibrous BoundedQueueTests.cs run.Start() Link To Source File
Fibrous ReceiveSocketBase.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Fibrous ReqReplyService.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
showveoservice HandbrakeEncoder.cs new Thread(() => { var process = new Process(); process.StartInfo.FileName = @"c:/Code/showveoservice/ShowveoService.MVCApplication/Resources/HandbrakeCLI.exe"; process.StartInfo.Arguments = command; process.StartInfo.RedirectStandardOutput = true; process.StartInfo.UseShellExecute = false; process.OutputDataReceived += (sender, args) => OnDataReceived(progress, task, args); process.ErrorDataReceived += (sender, args) => OnErrorReceived(args); process.Exited += (sender, args) => complete.Invoke(task); process.Start(); process.BeginOutputReadLine(); while (!process.HasExited) {} }).Start() Link To Source File
Kinect-Annotation-and-Evaluation-Tool OpenNILiveStreamController.cs readerThread.Start() Link To Source File
Kinect-Annotation-and-Evaluation-Tool OpenNIRecordingController.cs readerThread.Start() Link To Source File
LoconetToolbox LocoNetState.IdleDetection.cs idleThread.Start() Link To Source File
LoconetToolbox LocoBuffer.ReceiveProcessor.cs this.thread.Start() Link To Source File
LoconetToolbox AsyncLocoBuffer.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
coapp Transaction.cs new Thread(this.WaitForOwnerChange).Start() Link To Source File
_toolkit_deprecated Transaction.cs new Thread(this.WaitForOwnerChange).Start() Link To Source File
Samurai BackgroundJobs.cs _t.Start() Link To Source File
TweetAndPub Session.cs new Thread(Listen).Start() Link To Source File
TweetAndPub BaseXClient.cs new Thread(Listen).Start() Link To Source File
BoC BaseThreadedBackgroundTask.cs workThread.Start() Link To Source File
BoC Db4oUnitOfWorkFixture.cs thread1.Start() Link To Source File
BoC Db4oUnitOfWorkFixture.cs thread2.Start() Link To Source File
BoC Db4oUnitOfWorkFixture.cs thread3.Start() Link To Source File
EasyNMS NmsConnectionPool.cs new Thread(new ThreadStart(this.InnerStart)).Start() Link To Source File
EasyNMS NmsConnectionPool.cs new Thread(new ThreadStart(this.InnerStart)).Start() Link To Source File
EasyNMS NmsConnectionPool.cs this.startThread.Start() Link To Source File
EasyNMS NmsConnectionPool.cs //this.NewConnection(); new Thread(new ThreadStart(this.VoidNewConnection)).Start() Link To Source File
EasyNMS NmsConnectionPool.cs new Thread(new ThreadStart(this.VoidNewConnection)).Start() Link To Source File
ConcurrentList Program.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
ConcurrentList CrazyParallel.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Plywood PlywoodPullService.cs worker.Start() Link To Source File
localtunnel-net-client TestServer.cs serverThread.Start() Link To Source File
localtunnel-net-client TestServer.cs clientThread.Start() Link To Source File
fubumvc Listener.cs _listeningThread.Start() Link To Source File
fubumvc InProcessApplicationUnderTest.cs _listeningThread.Start() Link To Source File
fubumvc JasmineRunner.cs _kayakLoop.Start() Link To Source File
Monator RawGatheringRequestModule.cs _workThread.Start() Link To Source File
Monator RequestModule.cs _workThread.Start() Link To Source File
MaximusParserX frmSniffList.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
sbc Form1.cs th.Start() Link To Source File
sbc Program.cs new Thread(new ThreadStart(() => { _client.NotifyNestVerschickt(nest); Work(); })).Start() Link To Source File
sbc Program.cs new Thread(new ThreadStart(() => { _client.AddBemaltesEi(ei); Work(); })).Start() Link To Source File
sbc Program.cs new Thread(new ThreadStart(() => { _client.AddNest(nest); Work(); })).Start() Link To Source File
sbc Form1.cs th.Start() Link To Source File
Memoizer.NET TwoPhaseExecutor.cs //if (this.thread.ThreadState == ThreadState.Running) //{ // this.thread.Abort(); // this.thread = null; // this.thread = new Thread(GetPhasedAction); //} //if (this.thread.ThreadState == ThreadState.WaitSleepJoin) //{ // this.thread.Interrupt(); // this.thread.Abort(); // this.thread = null; // this.thread = new Thread(GetPhasedAction); //} //if (this.thread.ThreadState == ThreadState.Stopped) //{ // this.thread = null; // this.thread = new Thread(GetPhasedAction); //} this.thread.Start() Link To Source File
Tempest ClientBase.cs runner.Start() Link To Source File
Tempest ServerBase.cs (this.messageRunnerThread = new Thread (MessageRunner) { IsBackground = true }).Start() Link To Source File
Tempest Timer.cs (this.timerThread = new Thread (TimerProcess) { IsBackground = true, Name = "Timer" }).Start() Link To Source File
Tempest ClientTests.cs new Thread (() => { MockMessage m = new MockMessage { Content = "asdf" }; for (int i = 0; i < 10000 && send; ++i) connection.Receive (new MessageEventArgs (connection, m)); }).Start() Link To Source File
Tempest ConnectionProviderTests.cs (new Thread (() => { try { for (int i = 0; i < messages; ++i) { if (i > Int32.MaxValue) System.Diagnostics.Debugger.Break(); if (!e.Connection.IsConnected) return; e.Connection.Send (new MockMessage { Content = i.ToString() }); } } catch (Exception ex) { test.FailWith (ex); } })).Start() Link To Source File
Tempest ConnectionProviderTests.cs new Thread (thread).Start (e.Connection) Link To Source File
Tempest ConnectionProviderTests.cs (new Thread (() => { try { for (int i = 0; i < messages; ++i) { if (i > Int32.MaxValue) System.Diagnostics.Debugger.Break(); if (!e.Connection.IsConnected) return; e.Connection.Send (new AuthenticatedAndEncryptedMessage { Number = i, Message = i.ToString() }); } } catch (Exception ex) { test.FailWith (ex); } })).Start() Link To Source File
Tempest ConnectionProviderTests.cs (new Thread (() => { try { var r = new Random (42); for (int i = 0; i < messages; ++i) { if (i > Int32.MaxValue) System.Diagnostics.Debugger.Break(); if (!e.Connection.IsConnected) return; e.Connection.Send (new AuthenticatedMessage { Number = i, Message = GetLongString (r.Next(7500, 100000)) }); } } catch (Exception ex) { test.FailWith (ex); } })).Start() Link To Source File
Tempest ConnectionProviderTests.cs (new Thread (() => { try { var r = new Random (42); for (int i = 0; i < messages; ++i) { if (i > Int32.MaxValue) System.Diagnostics.Debugger.Break(); if (!e.Connection.IsConnected) return; e.Connection.Send (new AuthenticatedTypeHeaderedMessage { Object = GetLongString (r.Next (7500, 100000)) }); } } catch (Exception ex) { test.FailWith (ex); } })).Start() Link To Source File
Tempest ConnectionProviderTests.cs (new Thread (() => { try { var r = new Random (42); for (int i = 0; i < messages; ++i) { if (i > Int32.MaxValue) System.Diagnostics.Debugger.Break(); if (!e.Connection.IsConnected) return; e.Connection.Send (new EncryptedTypeHeaderedMessage { Object = GetLongString (r.Next (7500, 100000)) }); } } catch (Exception ex) { test.FailWith (ex); } })).Start() Link To Source File
evemu_incursion AttributesOptimizationForm.cs m_thread.Start() Link To Source File
evemu_incursion TreeView.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
evemu_incursion TreeView.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
evemu_incursion Actor.cs m_thread.Start() Link To Source File
Filechronization CodeRepresentative.cs creationThread.Start() Link To Source File
Filechronization ControllableCodeRepresentative.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Filechronization QueingThread.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Filechronization NetQueue.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Filechronization ConnectionManager.cs _connectThread.Start() Link To Source File
AppMetrics Tracker.cs LoggingThread.Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft-OutDatedVersion CmdFlat.cs cuboid.Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft-OutDatedVersion Chunker.cs genThread.Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft-OutDatedVersion Chunker.cs loadThread.Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft-OutDatedVersion Chunker.cs sendThread.Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft-OutDatedVersion DeveloperTools.cs new Thread( new ThreadStart( delegate { using (var web = new WebClient()) { try { response = web.DownloadString(siteName); } catch (WebException) { throw new WebException(); } } if (String.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(response)) throw new Exception("Website Returned No Information"); lines = response.Split('/n'); if (lineNumber >= lines.Count()) throw new Exception( "Line number exceeds number of lines in website"); //maybe add callback feature? })).Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft-OutDatedVersion DeveloperTools.cs new Thread( new ThreadStart( delegate { using (var web = new WebClient()) { try { response = web.DownloadString(siteName); } catch (WebException) { throw new WebException(); } } if (String.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(response)) throw new Exception("Website Returned No Information"); })).Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft-OutDatedVersion Program.cs new Thread(new ThreadStart(InventoryDebug)).Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft-OutDatedVersion Physics.cs physthread.Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft-OutDatedVersion World.cs timeincrement.Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft-OutDatedVersion Server.cs //Get latest developerlist new Thread(new ThreadStart(UpdateDevs)).Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft-OutDatedVersion Server.cs entityUpdateThread.Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft-OutDatedVersion Server.cs new Thread(p.Start).Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft-OutDatedVersion MainLoop.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft-OutDatedVersion Player.cs psn.Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft-OutDatedVersion CmdCheckPort.cs new Thread(new ThreadStart(delegate { try { using (WebClient WEB = new WebClient()) { response = WEB.DownloadString("http://www.mcforge.net/ports.php?port=" + port); } if (response == "open") { if (!p.IsConsole) p.SendMessage(Color.Green + "Port Open!"); else Logger.Log("Port Open!"); return; } if (response == "closed") { if (!p.IsConsole) p.SendMessage(Color.Red + "Port Closed"); else Logger.Log("Port Closed"); return; } if (!p.IsConsole) p.SendMessage(Color.Yellow + "An Error has occured"); else Logger.Log("An Error has occured"); return; } catch { if (!p.IsConsole) p.SendMessage(Color.Yellow + "An Error has occured"); else Logger.Log("An Error has occured"); return; } })).Start() Link To Source File
study Form1.cs newThread.Start() Link To Source File
Presentations What.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
PugRanking IrcConnection.cs _Thread.Start() Link To Source File
thingmagic Form1.cs updateTrd.Start() Link To Source File
thingmagic Form1.cs this.progressStatus.Start() Link To Source File
thingmagic Reader.cs _workerThread.Start() Link To Source File
thingmagic Reader.cs trd.Start() Link To Source File
thingmagic RqlReader.cs recvThread.Start() Link To Source File
thingmagic RqlReader.cs trd.Start() Link To Source File
thingmagic SerialReader.cs trd.Start() Link To Source File
thingmagic SerialReader.cs asyncReadThread.Start() Link To Source File
LoLNotes PipeProcessor.cs RecvThread.Start() Link To Source File
LoLNotes ProcessInjector.cs CheckThread.Start() Link To Source File
LoLNotes ProcessMonitor.cs CheckThread.Start() Link To Source File
ILSpy OpenFromGacDialog.xaml.cs new Thread(new ThreadStart(FetchGacContents)).Start() Link To Source File
ILSpy SearchPane.cs new Thread(currentSearch.Run).Start() Link To Source File
ILSpy DecompilerTextView.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
ILSpy DecompilerTextView.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop ObjectCreator.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop MainForm.cs parserThread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop Profiler.cs this.dataCollector.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop Form1.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop UnmanagedCircularBufferTest.cs t1.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop CSharpBackgroundCompiler.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop PythonConsoleHost.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop RubyConsoleHost.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop ExpressionEvaluator_Tests.cs bgWork.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop ControlFlow_MainThreadExit.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop ConnectionWizardWindow.xaml.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop ConnectionWizardWindow.xaml.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop DecompiledViewContent.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop PackageManagementThread.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop EditorAdapter.cs _parserThread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop EditorAdapter.cs _colorizerThread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop HistoryViewPanel.cs logMessageThread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop AsynchronousWaitDialog.cs newThread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop WorkerProcess.cs readerThread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop LoadSolutionProjects.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop GacReferencePanel.cs resolveVersionsThread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop FontSelectionPanel.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop Program.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
SharpDevelop ExceptionBox.cs th.Start() Link To Source File
MotionFx HandPointGenerator.cs generationThread.Start() Link To Source File
NETGen NetworkDisplay.cs // Startup the thread ... _mainThread.Start() Link To Source File
NETGen NetworkVisualizer.cs // Fire up the thread _mainThread.Start() Link To Source File
MiniTwitter-Mod TwitterClient.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Pentacorn CLEyeCapture.cs Thread.Start() Link To Source File
Craig-s-Utility-Library WebPageThumbnail.cs TempThread.Start() Link To Source File
Craig-s-Utility-Library WebPageThumbnail.cs TempThread.Start() Link To Source File
strokes ThreadTest.cs someThread.Start() Link To Source File
learning Program.cs new Thread(() => { // // The grammar of messages that can be sent out is as follows: // OnNext* (OnError | OnCompleted) // // Exceptions are terminating and have immediate abort semantics (as // the CLR does in general). // while (!stop) { observer.OnNext(rand.Next()); Thread.Sleep(1000); } quit.Set(); }).Start() Link To Source File
learning Program.cs new Thread(() => { // // The grammar of messages that can be sent out is as follows: // OnNext* (OnError | OnCompleted) // // Exceptions are terminating and have immediate abort semantics (as // the CLR does in general). // while (!stop) { observer.OnNext(rand.Next()); Thread.Sleep(1000); } quit.Set(); }).Start() Link To Source File
Remora RemoraHostService.cs _listenerThread.Start() Link To Source File
CrossWord Main.cs readThread.Start() Link To Source File
Mystique StreamingConnection.cs this.streamReceiver.Start() Link To Source File
Mystique UserStreamsConnection.cs pumpThread.Start() Link To Source File
Mystique SupervisorScheduler.cs this.schedulerThread.Start() Link To Source File
kayak NetTests.cs new Thread(() => scheduler.Start()).Start() Link To Source File
kayak SchedulerTests.cs new Thread(() => scheduler.Start()).Start() Link To Source File
kayak SocketTests.cs new Thread(() => scheduler.Start()).Start() Link To Source File
OCTGN CassiniDevServerOP.cs _outputThread.Start() Link To Source File
OCTGN ConsoleReader.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
OCTGN Client.cs _pingThread.Start() Link To Source File
OCTGN Program.cs RunThread.Start() Link To Source File
OCTGN Server.cs _connectionChecker.Start() Link To Source File
OCTGN Server.cs _pingThread.Start() Link To Source File
OCTGN LobbyClient.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Fracture WorkerThread.cs newThread.Start() Link To Source File
Fracture ParallelThreadPool.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Fracture WorkerThread.cs Thread.Start() Link To Source File
Art BlockedArray.cs lower.Start () Link To Source File
Art BlockedArray.cs upper.Start () Link To Source File
OrchardApp LockFileManagerTests.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
OrchardApp LockFileManagerTests.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
PaulTest PerformanceBenchmarkEngine.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
HyperCloud ConsumerFactory.cs subscriptionCallbackThread.Start() Link To Source File
lokad-cloud-apphost Cell.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Wheezy.Pivot ITunesRemote.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
SIinformer App.xaml.cs notifyThread.Start() Link To Source File
Algorithms AutoResetEvent.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Algorithms AutoResetEvent.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Algorithms AutoResetEvent.cs t5.Start() Link To Source File
Algorithms ManualResetEvent.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Algorithms ManualResetEvent.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Algorithms ManualResetEvent.cs t5.Start() Link To Source File
Simple.Data InMemoryTests.cs t1.Start() Link To Source File
Simple.Data InMemoryTests.cs t2.Start() Link To Source File
Simple.Data XmlMockAdapterTest.cs t1.Start() Link To Source File
Simple.Data XmlMockAdapterTest.cs t2.Start() Link To Source File
SuperSocket AsyncSocketServer.cs m_ListenThread.Start() Link To Source File
SuperSocket AsyncStreamSocketServer.cs m_ListenThread.Start() Link To Source File
SuperSocket UdpSocketServerTest.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
SuperSocket Program.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
SuperSocket SyncSocketServer.cs m_ListenThread.Start() Link To Source File
SuperSocket SyncSocketServer.cs thUser.Start() Link To Source File
SuperSocket AsyncStreamSocketServer.cs m_ListenThread.Start() Link To Source File
SuperSocket SyncSocketServer.cs m_ListenThread.Start() Link To Source File
SuperSocket UdpSocketServerTest.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 Compiler.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 Compiler.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 Functions.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 MaffiaGame.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 GitRss.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 GitRss.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 HgRss.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 HgRss.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 MantisBTRss.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 MantisBTRss.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 SvnRss.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 SvnRss.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 WordPressRss.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 WordPressRss.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 Main.cs new Thread(TerminateHandler).Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 Build.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 Schumix.cs new Thread(Run).Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 Network.cs opcodes.Start() Link To Source File
Schumix2 Network.cs ping.Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft Program.cs SendThread.Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft Server.cs new Thread(new ThreadStart(p.Start)).Start() Link To Source File
ForgeCraft MainLoop.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
CAP LoadTestThread.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
CAP QueueProcessorThread.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
CAP SnapshotThread.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
EasyNetQ QueueingConsumerFactory.cs subscriptionCallbackThread.Start() Link To Source File
EasyNetQ Program.cs publishThread.Start() Link To Source File
EasyNetQ AckNackSpike.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
EasyNetQ PingPongSpike.cs consumerThread.Start() Link To Source File
EasyNetQ TaskCompletionSourceSpike.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
LunchCrawler LunchRestaurantAnalyzer.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
LunchCrawler LunchRestaurantAnalyzer.cs new Thread(() => { Thread.Sleep(timeoutForProcessing); cts.Cancel(); }).Start() Link To Source File
LunchCrawler LunchRestaurantSeeker.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
orchard LockFileManagerTests.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
orchard LockFileManagerTests.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
monodevelop GdbSession.cs thread.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop DebuggerServer.cs t.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop DebuggerServer.cs t.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop Debugger.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
monodevelop Process.cs outputReader.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop Process.cs errorReader.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop MonoMacExecutionHandler.cs thread.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop Connection.cs receiver_thread.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop Thread.cs thread.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.cs scheduler.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop TagDatabaseManager.cs parsingThread.Start() Link To Source File
monodevelop DeployOperations.cs t.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop SoftDebuggerSession.cs eventHandler.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop SoftDebuggerSession.cs t.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop RemoteDesignerProcess.cs gtkThread.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop RegexToolkitWindow.cs regexThread.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop RegexLibraryWindow.cs updateThread.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop AutoSave.cs autoSaveThread.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop NUnitService.cs runThread.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop NUnitAssemblyTestSuite.cs t.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop ThreadAsyncOperation.cs thread.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop SelectFileDialogHandler.cs t.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop TimedEvaluator.cs tr.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop SyntaxModeService.cs updateThread.Start() Link To Source File
monodevelop ProcessWrapper.cs captureOutputThread.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop ProcessWrapper.cs captureErrorThread.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop TargetRuntime.cs t.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop InstrumentationService.cs autoSaveThread.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop Solution.cs t.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop ProjectDomService.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
monodevelop ProjectCommands.cs t.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop VersionInformationTabPage.cs new System.Threading.Thread (() => { try { var text = SystemInformation.ToText (); Gtk.Application.Invoke (delegate { if (destroyed) return; SetText (text); }); } catch (Exception ex) { LoggingService.LogError ("Failed to load version information", ex); Gtk.Application.Invoke (delegate { if (destroyed) return; SetLabel (GettextCatalog.GetString ("Failed to load version information.")); }); } }).Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop ClassBrowserPadWidget.cs searchThread.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop DispatchService.cs thrBackground.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop DispatchService.cs t.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop DispatchService.cs t.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop UpdateService.cs t.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop Main.cs t.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop ProjectBuilder.cs workThread.Start () Link To Source File
monodevelop mdhost.cs t.Start () Link To Source File
TwitterStudio DialogboxPurger.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
mooege GameDebugCommands.cs new Thread(c => Application.Run(new WorldVisualizer(world, player))).Start() Link To Source File
mooege Program.cs MooNetServerThread.Start() Link To Source File
mooege Program.cs GameServerThread.Start() Link To Source File
Rebus Worker.cs workerThread.Start() Link To Source File
ncqrs TransactionalSqlPersistenceEngineTests.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
MonkeyBallz Client.cs _listenthread.Start() Link To Source File
MonkeyBallz Client.cs _handleThread.Start() Link To Source File
MonkeyBallz ServerBase.cs _listenerThread.Start() Link To Source File
MonkeyBallz ServerBase.cs _clientOberserverThread.Start() Link To Source File
MonkeyBallz ServerBase.cs _commandHandleThread.Start() Link To Source File
bbwifimusicsync KayakServer.cs listen.Start() Link To Source File
bbwifimusicsync OarsServer.cs dispatch.Start() Link To Source File
bbwifimusicsync WorkManager.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
ClinImIm MockDispatcher.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
ClinImIm MockDispatcher.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
WCFWeb JObjectFunctionalTest.cs threads[i].Start() Link To Source File
NzbDrone JobProvider.cs _jobThread.Start() Link To Source File
NzbDrone JobProviderFixture.cs thread1.Start() Link To Source File
NzbDrone JobProviderFixture.cs thread2.Start() Link To Source File
NzbDrone JobProviderFixture.cs _jobThread.Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor-net RoundRobinThreadAffinedTaskScheduler.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor-net BatchEventProcessorTests.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor-net MultiThreadedClaimStrategyTests.cs new Thread( ()=> { beforeLatch.Set(); Assert.AreEqual(_claimStrategy.BufferSize, _claimStrategy.IncrementAndGet(dependentSequences)); done.WriteFullFence(true); afterLatch.Set(); }).Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor-net MultiThreadedClaimStrategyTests.cs t1.Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor-net MultiThreadedClaimStrategyTests.cs t2.Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor-net SequenceBarrierTests.cs new Thread(() => { var sequence = _ringBuffer.Next(); _ringBuffer[sequence].Value = (int) sequence; _ringBuffer.Publish(sequence); foreach (var stubWorker in workers) { stubWorker.Sequence.Value = sequence; } }) .Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor-net SequenceBarrierTests.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor-net SequenceBarrierTests.cs new Thread(() => { foreach (var stubWorker in eventProcessors) { stubWorker.Sequence.Value += 1; } }).Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor-net LifecycleAwareTests.cs new Thread(_batchEventProcessor.Run).Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor-net MultiThreadedLowContentionClaimStrategyTests.cs new Thread(() => { beforeLatch.Set(); Assert.AreEqual(_claimStrategy.BufferSize, _claimStrategy.IncrementAndGet(dependentSequences)); done.WriteFullFence(true); afterLatch.Set(); }).Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor-net MultiThreadedLowContentionClaimStrategyTests.cs t1.Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor-net MultiThreadedLowContentionClaimStrategyTests.cs t2.Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor-net RingBufferTests.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor-net SequencerTests.cs new Thread( () => { waitingLatch.Set(); Assert.AreEqual(expectedSequence, barrier.WaitFor(expectedSequence)); _gatingSequence.Value = expectedSequence; doneLatch.Set(); }).Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor-net SequencerTests.cs new Thread( ()=> { waitingLatch.Set(); _sequencer.Publish(_sequencer.Next()); doneLatch.Set(); }).Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor-net SingleThreadedClaimStrategyTests.cs new Thread( ()=> { beforeLatch.Set(); Assert.AreEqual(_claimStrategy.BufferSize, _claimStrategy.IncrementAndGet(dependentSequences)); done.WriteFullFence(true); afterLatch.Set(); }).Start() Link To Source File
OG-DotNet FreezeDetector.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Experiments MultiThreadBufferedReader.cs rdThread.Start() Link To Source File
Experiments FileLoader.cs m_readThread.Start() Link To Source File
CodingDojoHelper DialogboxPurger.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Paralect.ServiceBus MsmqQueue.cs _observerThread.Start() Link To Source File
Paralect.ServiceBus ObservableTest.cs new Thread(_ => { for (int i = 0; i < iterations; i++) { observer.OnNext(i); } observer.OnCompleted(); }).Start() Link To Source File
Paralect.ServiceBus SingleThreadTransportEndpointObserver.cs _observerThread.Start() Link To Source File
DBMulticast MultiCast.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
Log2Console ShellLibrary.cs staWorker.Start() Link To Source File
Log2Console DebugMonitor.cs m_Capturer.Start() Link To Source File
Log2Console UdpReceiver.cs _worker.Start() Link To Source File
memocloud ThreadUtil.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
memocloud SimpleServer.cs _processor.Start() Link To Source File
Floe DccOperation.cs _socketThread.Start() Link To Source File
Floe DccOperation.cs _socketThread.Start() Link To Source File
Floe IrcConnection.cs _socketThread.Start() Link To Source File
Floe RtpClient.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
ravendb TimeoutTester.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
ravendb GeneralStorage.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
ravendb HowDoI.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
ravendb BasicTableTests.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
ravendb MemoryCacheTests.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
ravendb SimplePerfTest.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
ravendb InstanceTests.cs threads[i].Start() Link To Source File
ravendb InitTermTests.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Fotoshredder PhotoTransfer.cs _speedCalculatorThread.Start() Link To Source File
Fotoshredder FancyLogger.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Unzbin---Invisible-Ice-Edition Connection.cs this.ConnectionWatchDog.Start() Link To Source File
Unzbin---Invisible-Ice-Edition Connection.cs this.SpeedCalcThread.Start() Link To Source File
QuickGraph FixtureRunner.cs workerThread.Start() Link To Source File
QuickGraph TestRunner.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Mobile UserController.cs TrackerThread.Start() Link To Source File
MonoMobile.Views ProgressHud.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
MonoMobile.Views ProgressHud.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
MonoMobile.Views DialogViewController.cs refreshThread.Start() Link To Source File
MonoMobile.Views HttpDebug.cs handlerThread.Start() Link To Source File
MonoMobile.Views AppDelegate.cs startupThread.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker BinSearchDownloader.cs _thd.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker PodnapisiDownloader.cs _thd.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker HttpToSocks.cs _timeout.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker LinkCheckerEngine.cs _job.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker OpenArchiveTaskDialog.cs new Thread(() => TaskDialogButtonClick(s, e)).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker OpenArchiveTaskDialog.cs new Thread(() => _td.Show()).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker OpenArchiveTaskDialog.cs new Thread(() => _td.Show()).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker OpenArchiveTaskDialog.cs new Thread(() => { Thread.Sleep(250); Utils.Run(_ext); Thread.Sleep(10000); AskAfterUse(); }).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker OpenArchiveTaskDialog.cs _thd.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker OpenArchiveTaskDialog.cs new Thread(() => { Thread.Sleep(1000); try { File.Delete(_ext); } catch { } }).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker SubtitleDownloadTaskDialog.cs new Thread(() => _res = _td.Show().CommonButton).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker SubtitleDownloadTaskDialog.cs new Thread(() => _res = _td.Show().CommonButton).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker SubtitleDownloadTaskDialog.cs new Thread(() => { NearVideoFinishMove(_files[c.ButtonID], e.First, e.Second); if (_play) { if (OpenArchiveTaskDialog.SupportedArchives.Contains(Path.GetExtension(_files[0]).ToLower())) { new OpenArchiveTaskDialog().OpenArchive(_files[c.ButtonID]); } else { Utils.Run(_files[c.ButtonID]); } } }).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker LinkDownloadTaskDialog.cs new Thread(() => _res = _td.Show().CommonButton).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker OnlineVideoSearchEngineTaskDialog.cs new Thread(() => _res = _td.Show().CommonButton).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker FileSearchTaskDialog.cs new Thread(() => { Thread.Sleep(500); if (_active) { _res = _td.Show().CommonButton; } }).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker SubsceneDownloader.cs _thd.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker ProxiesSettings.xaml.cs new Thread(() => new TaskDialog { CommonIcon = TaskDialogIcon.SecurityWarning, Title = sel.Name, Instruction = "Potentially dangerous", Content = "This proxy points to a local loopback address on port " + uri.Port + "./r/nYour requests will go to " + app + ", which will most likely forward them to an external server." }.Show()).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker ProxiesSettings.xaml.cs new Thread(() => td.Show()).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker ProxiesSettings.xaml.cs action.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker ProxiesSettings.xaml.cs new Thread(() => td.Show()).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker ProxiesSettings.xaml.cs action.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker XMLTVSettings.xaml.cs new Thread(() => td.Show()).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker XMLTVSettings.xaml.cs thd.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker AddNewWindow.xaml.cs _worker.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker AddNewWindow.xaml.cs _worker.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker DownloadLinksPage.xaml.cs new Thread(item.CheckLink).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker FileSearch.cs SearchThread.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker GuidesPage.xaml.cs _workThd.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker GuidesPage.xaml.cs _workThd.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker ParserWindow.xaml.cs new Thread(() => td.Show()).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker ParserWindow.xaml.cs action.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker RenamerWindow.xaml.cs WorkerThread.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker RenamerWindow.xaml.cs WorkerThread.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker SettingsWindow.xaml.cs new Thread(() => Dispatcher.Invoke((Action)(() => MainWindow.Active.activeDownloadLinksPage.LoadEngines(true)))).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker DownloadSearchEngine.cs _job.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker OnlineVideoSearchEngine.cs SearchThread.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker SubtitleSearchEngine.cs _job.Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker RecommendationsPage.xaml.cs new Thread(() => { var infos = API.GetMultipleShowInfo(shows); Dispatcher.Invoke((Action)(() => { foreach (var show in RecommendationsListViewItemCollection) { try { if (infos[show.Name].Error != null) { continue; } show.Tagline = infos[show.Name].Tagline ?? Regex.Replace(infos[show.Name].Description ?? string.Empty, @"/s+", " ", RegexOptions.Multiline); show.Description = infos[show.Name].Description; show.Picture = "http://" + API.EndPoint + "?/GetShowCover/" + Uri.EscapeUriString(show.Name); show.InfoSource = infos[show.Name].Source; if (!string.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(infos[show.Name].Genre)) { show.Genre = infos[show.Name].Genre; show.Info = show.Genre + " show; "; } if (infos[show.Name].Runtime != 0) { show.Info += infos[show.Name].Runtime + " minutes"; show.Runtime = infos[show.Name].Runtime.ToString(); } if (!string.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(show.Info)) { show.Info += Environment.NewLine; } if (infos[show.Name].Seasons != 0 && infos[show.Name].Episodes != 0) { show.Info += Utils.FormatNumber(infos[show.Name].Episodes, "episode") + " in " + Utils.FormatNumber(infos[show.Name].Seasons, "season") + "." + Environment.NewLine; show.Episodes = infos[show.Name].Episodes.ToString(); } var airs = string.Empty; if (!string.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(infos[show.Name].AirDay)) { airs += " " + infos[show.Name].AirDay; } if (!string.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(infos[show.Name].AirTime)) { airs += " at " + infos[show.Name].AirTime; } if (!string.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(infos[show.Name].Network)) { airs += " on " + infos[show.Name].Network; } if (!string.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(airs)) { show.Info += "Airs" + airs + Environment.NewLine; } if (infos[show.Name].Started != 0) { show.Info += "Started on " + ((double)infos[show.Name].Started).GetUnixTimestamp().ToString("MMMM d, yyyy", new CultureInfo("en-US")) + Environment.NewLine; } show.Info += infos[show.Name].Airing ? "Returning Series" : "Canceled/Ended"; show.Name = infos[show.Name].Title; } catch { } } listView.ItemsSource = null; listView.ItemsSource = RecommendationsListViewItemCollection; })); SetStatus("There are " + e.Data.Count + " shows on the list which you might like."); Utils.Win7Taskbar(state: TaskbarProgressBarState.NoProgress); }).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker Update.cs new Thread(() => { try { var info = new Remote.Objects.ShowInfo { Title = tv.Title, Description = tv.Description, Genre = tv.Genre, Cover = tv.Cover, Started = (long)tv.Episodes[0].Airdate.ToUnixTimestamp(), Airing = tv.Airing, AirTime = tv.AirTime, AirDay = tv.AirDay, Network = tv.Network, Runtime = tv.Runtime, Seasons = tv.Episodes.Last().Season, Episodes = tv.Episodes.Count, Source = guide.Item1, SourceID = guide.Item2 }; var hash = BitConverter.ToString(new HMACSHA256(Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(Utils.GetUUID() + "/0" + Signature.Version)).ComputeHash(Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes( info.Title + info.Description + string.Join(string.Empty, info.Genre) + info.Cover + info.Started + (info.Airing ? "true" : "false") + info.AirTime + info.AirDay + info.Network + info.Runtime + info.Seasons + info.Episodes + info.Source + info.SourceID ))).ToLower().Replace("-", string.Empty); API.SetShowInfo(info, hash); } catch { } }).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker Database.cs new Thread(() => Remote.API.SetForeignTitle(TVShows[id].Name, search, language)).Start() Link To Source File
RS-TV-Show-Tracker Database.cs new Thread(() => Remote.API.SetForeignTitle(TVShows[id].Name, "!", language)).Start() Link To Source File
MOUSE Node.cs _updateThread.Start() Link To Source File
natix FixedSizeScheduler.cs t.Start () Link To Source File
natix FixedSizeScheduler.cs t.Start () Link To Source File
GenesisEngine WindowManager.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
PROMPT11-07-ConcurrentProgramming.sandrapatfer ThreadPool.cs (new Thread(ThreadWork)).Start() Link To Source File
PROMPT11-07-ConcurrentProgramming.sandrapatfer ThreadPool.cs (new Thread(ThreadWork)).Start() Link To Source File
Picasso MainForm.cs thMovement.Start( ) Link To Source File
Picasso MainForm.cs workerThread.Start( ) Link To Source File
Picasso StereoViewForm.cs backgroundThread.Start( ) Link To Source File
Picasso SRV1.cs thread.Start( ) Link To Source File
Picasso SRV1Camera.cs thread.Start( ) Link To Source File
Picasso Qwerk.Video.cs thread.Start( ) Link To Source File
Picasso AsyncVideoSource.cs imageProcessingThread.Start( ) Link To Source File
Picasso JPEGStream.cs thread.Start( ) Link To Source File
Picasso MJPEGStream.cs thread.Start( ) Link To Source File
Picasso FileVideoSource.cs thread.Start( ) Link To Source File
Picasso VideoCaptureDevice.cs thread.Start( ) Link To Source File
Picasso Kinect.cs updateStatusThread.Start( ) Link To Source File
Picasso AVIFileVideoSource.cs thread.Start( ) Link To Source File
Picasso XimeaVideoSource.cs thread.Start( ) Link To Source File
SimpleConcurrency FairThreadPool.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Roger Consume_threading.cs t1.Start() Link To Source File
Roger Consume_threading.cs t2.Start() Link To Source File
projects HeartbeatTest.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Codify SimpleServer.cs _processor.Start() Link To Source File
sones HttpServer.cs _serverThread.Start() Link To Source File
sones SmartThreadPool.cs workerThread.Start() Link To Source File
sones SpecialTimer.cs _TimeoutThread.Start() Link To Source File
sones ThreadPool.cs workerThread.Start() Link To Source File
sones TCPSocketListener.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
sones UDPSocketMulticast.cs Thread.Start() Link To Source File
sones DrainPipeLog.cs Async_WriteThread.Start() Link To Source File
sones UDC_Client.cs UDCClientThread.Start() Link To Source File
csharputils AsyncTask.cs new Thread(delegate() { _Result = Getter(); Ready = true; Semaphore.Release(1); }).Start() Link To Source File
csharputils CustomThreadPool.cs this.Thread.Start() Link To Source File
csharputils GreenThread.cs this.CurrentThread.Start() Link To Source File
csharputils ProgressForm.cs (new Thread(delegate() { Process(); if (Complete != null) Complete(); })).Start() Link To Source File
csharputils ChannelDirectTCPIP.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
csharputils ChannelExec.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
csharputils ChannelForwardedTCPIP.cs new System.Threading.Thread(daemon.run).Start() Link To Source File
csharputils ChannelShell.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
csharputils ChannelSubsystem.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
csharputils Session.cs connectThread.Start() Link To Source File
csharputils Session.cs tmp.Start() Link To Source File
csharputils Session.cs tmp.Start() Link To Source File
csharputils Util.cs tmp.Start() Link To Source File
csharputils ProcessBaseImplThreads.cs CurrentThread.Start() Link To Source File
csharputils ScgiServer.cs new Thread(() => { HandleConnectionOnSeparateThread(TcpClient); }).Start() Link To Source File
csharputils ScgiServerTest.cs new Thread(() => { ScgiServer.AcceptLoop(); }).Start() Link To Source File
csharputils ReaderWriterLockExtensionsTest.cs new Thread(() => { StartEvent.Signal(1); StartEvent.Wait(); StartedEvent.Signal(1); ReaderWriterLock.ReaderLock(() => { Thread.Sleep(60); }); EndEvent.Signal(1); }).Start() Link To Source File
csharputils ReaderWriterLockExtensionsTest.cs new Thread(() => { StartEvent.Signal(1); StartEvent.Wait(); StartedEvent.Signal(1); ReaderWriterLock.ReaderLock(() => { Thread.Sleep(60); }); EndEvent.Signal(1); }).Start() Link To Source File
csharputils ReaderWriterLockExtensionsTest.cs new Thread(() => { StartEvent.Signal(1); StartEvent.Wait(); StartedEvent.Signal(1); ReaderWriterLock.WriterLock(() => { Thread.Sleep(60); }); EndEvent.Signal(1); }).Start() Link To Source File
smrr-server CustomThreadPool.cs this.Thread.Start() Link To Source File
Rock-ChMS QuartzScheduler.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Rock-ChMS QuartzThread.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
spring-net-amqp Program.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
StatLight ContinuousConsoleRunner.cs _runnerTask.Start() Link To Source File
StatLight WebServerOnlyRunner.cs _continuousRunnerThread.Start() Link To Source File
StatLight SelfHostedWebBrowser.cs _browserThread.Start() Link To Source File
FluentAutomation TestViewModel.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
NoCap CommandTask.cs this.thread.Start() Link To Source File
NoCap AsynchronousIterator.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
NoCap MessageManager.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
NoCap ShellLibrary.cs staWorker.Start() Link To Source File
SharpBag InteractiveConsole.cs this._ReaderThread.Start() Link To Source File
hoehoe2 AppendSettingDialog.cs proc.Start() Link To Source File
hoehoe2 Twitter.cs _streamThread.Start() Link To Source File
snippets AsynchronousLogger.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
snippets SocketServer.cs _serverThread.Start() Link To Source File
snippets SocketServer.cs serviceThread.Start() Link To Source File
ExpressUnit TestMethodViewModelTest.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
mbta Runnable.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor.NET Pipeline3StepLatencyPerfTest.cs thread1.Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor.NET Pipeline3StepLatencyPerfTest.cs thread2.Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor.NET Pipeline3StepLatencyPerfTest.cs thread3.Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor.NET DisruptorTests.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor.NET BatchConsumerSequenceTrackTest.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor.NET BatchConsumerTests.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor.NET ConsumerBarrierTests.cs new Thread(runnable).Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor.NET ConsumerBarrierTests.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Disruptor.NET ConsumerBarrierTests.cs new Thread(runnable).Start() Link To Source File
dwarrowdelf ServerInAppDomain.cs m_serverThread.Start() Link To Source File
dwarrowdelf Connection.cs m_receiveThread.Start() Link To Source File
StarlitTwit FrmMain.cs //_bgThread.SetApartmentState(ApartmentState.STA); _bgThread.Start() Link To Source File
StarlitTwit ImageListWrapper.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
StarlitTwit ToolStripStatusLabelEx.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
StarlitTwit Twitter.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
StarlitTwit Form1.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
StarlitTwit Form1.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
StarlitTwit Form2.cs t1.Start() Link To Source File
StarlitTwit Form2.cs t2.Start() Link To Source File
torshify NativeSession.cs _mainThread.Start() Link To Source File
torshify NativeSession.cs _eventThread.Start() Link To Source File
torshify-client ImageCacheService.cs _worker.Start() Link To Source File
torshify-r4dio SpotifyRadioTrackPlayer.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
alaris CLI.cs CLIThread.Start() Link To Source File
alaris Connection.cs _socketListenThread.Start() Link To Source File
alaris DccChatSession.cs session._thread.Start() Link To Source File
alaris DccChatSession.cs session._thread.Start() Link To Source File
alaris DccFileSession.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
alaris DccFileSession.cs _thread.Start() Link To Source File
alaris DccFileSession.cs session._thread.Start() Link To Source File
alaris DccFileSession.cs session._thread.Start() Link To Source File
vcap-dotnet CloudTestAppParallelTest.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
vcap-dotnet UmbracoParallelTest.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
vcap-dotnet CloudTestAppTest.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
vcap-dotnet CloudTestAppTest.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
vcap-dotnet MsSqlServicesTest.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
vcap-dotnet ClientEnd.cs this.tunnelRunner.Start() Link To Source File
vcap-dotnet ClientEnd.cs this.tunnelRunner.Start() Link To Source File
Xtal DataStore.cs workerThread.Start() Link To Source File
MadCow MPQprocedure.cs copyThread.Start() Link To Source File
MadCow Form1.cs new Thread(ThreadProc).Start() Link To Source File
MadCow Form1.cs new Thread(ThreadProc).Start() Link To Source File
MadCow Form1.cs new Thread(ThreadProc2).Start() Link To Source File
MadCow Form1.cs new Thread(ThreadProc2).Start() Link To Source File
MadCow Form1.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
MadCow Form1.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
MadCow Form1.cs ircThread.Start() Link To Source File
lucene.net SupportClass.cs threadField.Start() Link To Source File
lucene.net TestSpellChecker.cs m_thread.Start() Link To Source File
lucene.net TestSupportClass.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Terraria-Map-Generator MapGeneratorForm.cs workerThread.Start() Link To Source File
Ani-Me Misc.cs thread.Start() Link To Source File
Ani-Me Misc.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Ani-Me Misc.cs t.Start() Link To Source File
Ani-Me Misc.cs qprc.Start() Link To Source File